Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Pre-Teen Road Adventure




My name is Jayelle and my family has decided to live on the road. at first I thought it would not be so bad but now I learned that it is not so easy but I can toughen it out. First of all I cant bring all my make-up I can only bring one thing off eye-shadow, lip-stick, lip-gloss, and blush . A girl has to have her beauty-products! I guess I can do without .

The big problem is personal-space and that is a big one for me. Almost nothing is private . But that is a small price to pay for all the fun I am having! You see lots of crazy things! I saw a giant pink elephant statue holding a beer in its trunk ,CRAZY! I also saw a giant concrete peach with a concrete little boy poking out of it., It reminds me of James and the giant peach!

It is also fun because last night we had a camp-fire adventure. we roasted marsh-mellows., I love those squishy little clumps of sugar! We also roasted hot dogs. I am a master at roasting things.

My twin sister and brother love to torch theirs and they usually falloff. If they do not fall, they are usually on fire. They try to put the fire out by blowing on the marsh-mellows or waving them in the air. It is so funny!

After roasting hot dogs and marsh-mellows, I played my guitar and almost everyone sang along. My brother attempted to play along on his drum. It wasn’t the best but hey, he's learning.

Today we made the trip to a different RV park in Indianapolis. We ate McDonald's for lunch (ick!!!). Then me and my sibs went to the park and met the owner's daughters. Afterward, we went back to the camper.

After a while, dad took us out to dinner. The food was good but the best parts were the jokes from the waiter. My favorite was when the waiter gave my brother the bill and said that he can wash dishes if he had to. The waiter then laughed, took the bill and gave it to my dad. It was funny.

After that, we went home and everyone just chill-axed and had fun. Some point or another T-rex took Pivas's cat cage and started carrying it around announcing that she had a kitty-cat in it . It was somewhat cute, bot mostly ANNOYING. After that, she was quiet and we watched Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

No comments:

Post a Comment