Monday, August 13, 2012

Minion Bday Hooray!

Sunday...

Happy Birthday Minions!


My first day off in two weeks. It's minion celebration day... er Dos and Tres's birthday! So up early and off to IHOP for breakfast. Then rushed over to St. Joseph/Benton Harbor Michigan for church at Calvary Chapel Sunset Coast. We finished the day with a movie of 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days' and dinner at the Texas Corral.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days


Our day was busy and fulfilling. I forgot to bring my iPad to church and Jen kept nudging me and I wondered why. I was taking notes on my iPhone with the Mantis Bible App (really cool Bible program). I think she thought I was texting or sending emails. Who knows. Service was great. It was fulfilling and restful. That is what I like about services there. You leave fulfilled and rested. I have never left there feeling drained, discouraged, or tired. Strange, but I think that is exactly what it SHOULD feel like.

The Lorax Movie at home 'Arrakis'


Everybody wished Dos and Tres a warm and happy Birthday. We supplied them with love and gifts and fun for the entire family. I work hard at what I do so that moments like these are the most important. It isn't the things, it is the experiences!

A cat in the 'cat hat'


Jen took them to the Chesterton European Market. If you haven't had a chance to check that out, I highly recommend it. I think that it was crazy hat day at the market this weekend. Jen came home with some crazy and funny knitted hats. Even I got one. While funny, somewhat cute, I don't know if you will catch me wearing it. However for Jen and the kids, they were fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment