Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Ever-Creative Evie

Duct Tape Purse Perfection

As I  walked through the door, I was tackled by Evie. She was excited to see me and have her daddy home. She was overwhelming excited to show me her knew art/craft project. A purse made from duct tape. I have seen a lot of things and I have to say that I am very impressed. 

She had made it for her friend back home she is planning to visit with today. Evie is like that. She often gives of herself and time to her friends. She like to make them happy. Making things, either drawing or using her 'other creative' forces to conjure up something fills her day.

School had gone by so much better today. Kids were up, happy, and much more focused today. Jen had several projects around Arrakis to finish before she heads back home to take care of some personal business, visit family, and check on the house. I for one will fend for myself for the next couple of days. I think I can manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment